A recent analyst study stated that “finding and repairing software defects post-production, costs the average American company upward of $22 million and that 80% of software development dollars go to defect repair.”
- How to streamline your testing without compromising on quality
- How to improve current process with newer technologies
As you are well aware, testing takes about 30% to 40% time in any software development project. With the need for more robust and reliable software, QA, Automation & performance testing have become a vital part of the SDLC and a specialized function in itself. With end-to-end service testing capabilities, Thought Frameworks capabilities extend automation and regression testing to early stages of development.
In the advent that many companies are facing future growth with their products, Our QA teams are now more vital than ever before for application testing to ensure compliance using in-house STLC policies & endeavoring our clients process & procedures and help application development teams focus on mission-critical projects.
Now with software development lifecycles crashing and constant pressure to release products faster, Testing has become all the more critical to ensure application/product release on time, within budget and with the agreed level of confidence.
Thought Frameworks provides Custom Framework based process & solutions to meet customer needs, and have been rendering services in following areas of Software Testing Life Cycle.
Our experience in Automation & performance testing field combined with the ability to provide services at a competitive price with an outstanding quality is our advantage. Our commitment to our customer's success is demonstrated through our dedicated, personalized, and proactive technical support.
" Quality Meets Customer Satisfaction "
- Independent testing environment which is objective, impartial and unbiased.
- To leverage on testing best practices available in the industry.
- To promote Quality acceleration within your organization.
- To provide required focus on Testing with greater accountability and traceability.
- To reduce risk and support after project launch or Product Release.
- To mitigate financial risks and ensure cost containment.
- To improve productivity and turnaround time.